Junior Resilience Consultant
Horizonscan are consultants in Resilience, Crisis Management and Business Continuity who work with clients around the world. We are looking to recruit a Junior Resilience Consultant to join our fast-growing team. This role will report directly into our Lead Resilience Consultant and will work with clients both in the UK and worldwide.
We are looking for a candidate who is a recent graduate or who has experience working in the Emergency Services, military or in Emergency PlanningResponsibilities:
- Delivering advice, training and consultancy to clients in the following areas:
- Business Continuity, Organisational Resilience, Risk and Security.
- Supporting the Senior Consultants in client liaison, project management and commercial relationships.
- Producing the following client documentation:
- Business Continuity Plans, Business Impact Analysis and Policy documents
Essentials for a candidate:
- Recent Graduate or someone with operational experience in the Emergency Services, Emergency Planning, Military or company risk or resilience function.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to travel worldwide.
- Proficient in MS Office tools (Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook).
- Valid UK driving license.
- Valid Passport.
- Other skills/experience are desirable but not essential and we are committed to supporting and training someone in this role
- Project management experience
- Report writing
The role will be full-time with a salary between £22,000 and £25,000 based upon experience. It includes access to Horizonscan’s bonus scheme and 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Please attach your CV (which must contain 2 referees) and a covering letter. These will be kept for the duration of this recruitment procedure. For unsuccessful candidates they will be destroyed in line with our retention policy which conforms to current Data Protection legislation.
If shortlisted for an interview, you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK.
The closing date for applications is Monday 20th August 2018.
Horizonscan Limited respects and adheres to Equal Opportunities legislation, in particular, the Equality Act 2010, as defined in our Equality Policy.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Report Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"