ARE YOU AN WORKING IN RESIDENTIAL SALES AS A NEGOTIATOR OR FEEL YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TRANSFERABLE SALES SKILLS TO JOIN THE SECTOR ?
OUR CLIENT , A BRILLIANT AND MARKET LEADING INDEPENDENT AGENT REQUIRES A JUNIOR SALES NEGOTIATOR FOR THEIR BUSY NORWICH CITY CENTRE OFFICE
BASIC SALARY DOE + COMMISSION
My client, a well respected, established and brilliant company in Norwich are looking to recruit a JUNIOR RESIDENTIAL SALES NEGOTIATOR for their busy City office, the successful candidate must have a proven track record in selling and negotiating and a real drive and enthusiasm to succeed in the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has just started in estate agency or for someone looking to join the team of a very well respected and successful independent agent. The company will train you to be the best negotiator and valuer possible. The office have some of the most experienced and brilliant agents in the area and will help you to join them by giving you in house training and helping you to achieve you NAEA qualifications.
YOU WILL BE TRAINED IN:
- Meeting and greeting customers both face to face and over the phone
- Registering applicants and matching their needs for buying & selling of properties
- Generating appointments for viewings and valuations
- Pro-actively contacting customers with new properties that have come available
- Accompany viewings of properties in the local area
- Ability to encourage offers and close deals
- Chain checking and ensuring prospective buyers ability to proceed
- General administration duties with basic IT skills & data input
- Previous transferable sales skills
- A passion to learn and succeed in property
- Local knowledge a must.
- Highly motivated to exceed targets and earn commission
- well presented and articulate
- calmness under pressure
- full driving licence
CAREER DEVELOPMENT IS ENCOURAGED AND FULL SUPPORT AND TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN TO HELP YOU BE THE BEST!
FULL DRIVING LICENCE ESSENTIAL
INTERESTED? DON'T DELAY IN APPLYING IN CONFIDENCE NOW!
MY CLIENT IS SHORT-LISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE prima-ardelle.co.uk for more details
- Estate Agents