We are looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our growing London recruitment client!
My client is dedicated to becoming the number one supplier of talent within the Enterprise Software space globally!
The market itself is worth over 360Bn worldwide and this is only increasing with rapid software growth. This client is on the forefront of providing the best talent to these businesses from sales reps to business development directors.
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant your role will entail headhunting candidates for Software businesses within the sales function. In order to place these candidates, you will be required to win new clients for the company combining your efforts to complete the full recruitment lifecycle.
We are looking for brilliant relationship builders to give a great service to both prospective clients and candidates!
This agency have worked successfully with some of the most interesting and fastest growing companies across the Software industry, including; Snowflake, DataDog, Zscaler, Sprinklr and many, many others.
Your role as a Junior Recruitment Consultant:
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets by acquiring new accounts and placing candidates with them.
- Cold call and build relationships with prospective clients.
- Build and maintain a recruitment desk in the Software market (with a lot of support!)
- Acquire your own accounts in a designated sector and area of Europe from a top accounts list.
The ideal candidate (could be you!?):
- Passion for recruitment and sales!
- One year experience working for a Recruitment agency (any sector).
- Interest in Tech or Software is beneficial!
- Excellent at building relationships.
- A confident telephone manner.
What can this agency offer you?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Great commission structure - no threshold
- 25 days PTO + public holidays + free holiday between Christmas & New Year
- Birthday off work - (if it falls on a weekend either the Monday or Friday off)
- 1 extra day holiday per year capped at 28 days.
- Flexibility - work from home
- Vitality health insurance
- Casual dress down culture
- Regular company incentives including company holidays for high achievers, bi-annually
- Top training programme and annual individual learning budget allocated to everyone
- Company laptop.
- This role is based in vibrant offices in Central London.
Apply today to discuss an immediate start date!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors, but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment companies you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up multiple recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'