Urgent Junior Recruitment Consultant Needed
Location- Loughton Essex
Duration - Perm
Shift pattern- Monday to Friday
Salary - £16,000 - £20,000
With a good understanding of 360 recruitment with previous experience as a resourcer or administrator within any recruitment firm, we are looking for someone ready to learn our recruitment model.
You will be taught the back to front process of our agency and have great future prospects within the team.
The candidates’ main priority initially will be to learn and become self-sufficient in the below duties:
- Candidate interaction
- Payroll queries
- Compliance procedures
- Resourcing suitable candidates for open vacancies
- Learning to talk to clients
- Learning the Business Development side of the business
- Progress to a Consultant within a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to build the department.
- Helping with all admin duties the department requires.
- Consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse.
- Developing a good understanding of the industry.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications.
- Working with compliance to request references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants.
This position requires an immediate start and someone able to learn the role in a very short period of time.
Only candidates with previous experienced will be considered for these particular roles.
Please contact DayWebster ASAP if you are available for immediate consideration on
Day Webster Commercial Team