Position: junior Consultant
Paying between: 17000 – 21000 basic
We are excited to be recruiting for a leading specialist recruiting agency based in Cirencester working in a fast pace industry. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running ready to work hard from the get go.
The 3 specialist divisions provide local, international and cross-border recruitment solutions for the mid to senior level on a temporary, contract and permanent basis into international businesses within our core market sectors.
The right candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience within the recruitment industry or someone who has experience within a business development/360 sales role.
You will need to be:
- Hard working.
- Able to work on your on to keep your desk up and running.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Sales and business development
- Booking and attending meetings
- Use of LinkedIn to build your network
- Advertising for and interviewing candidates
- Arranging client interviews and taking feedback
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality of service and generate repeat business opportunities
With a history of successful consultants, their track record of developing trainee recruitment consultants into some of the highest earners is second-to-none. The office has a positive, motivational and fun culture which is geared towards helping you be your very best.
This position is ideal for a grad student
If this sounds right for you don’t hesitate to apply for this role.