Job Title: Junior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £25K basic, plus expected 1st year OTE of additional £10K
Brief Job and Company Description
Our client is a specialist recruitment company seeking people to join the organisation on an 'entry-level’ basis as part of an on-going expansion drive.
- This is very much an entry level role for either a Resourcer/Consultant position - and the role the candidate will slot into depends on their previous experience and academic background. You will spend the first 8 weeks completing a training programme, where you will be taught the requisite skills and techniques needed to become an effective recruiter.
For this position you MUST have the following
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in sales capacity - this could be previous recruitment experience, car sales, property sales, telesales, but you MUST have a proven track record in delivering quality sales performance.
- The most successful people they have taken on have been Grads who either have experience managing their own business, or who have come with some degree of entrepreneurial flair.
- You must be hungry to develop a career in recruitment and have a passion for sales.
- You should be articulate, intelligent with a high degree of professionalism.
This company can offer
- A generous basic salary plus excellent commission structure
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to build a long and lucrative career
- Progression plans to develop a team and move into a position of responsibility
- Regular incentives
- Ongoing support and training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job