BJMW Consulting is a well-established and growing staffing solutions company specialising in the Freight, Cargo, Logistics, Shipping & Mail industries.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Consultant to join our developing business. As a Junior Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for developing in your own specialist industr, understanding your clients hiring needs and sourcing high calibre candidates to join their business.
Start Date - ASAP
Working Hours - Monday to Thursday 7am to 4pm & Friday's 8.30am - 5pm.
*Candidates must have a Full UK Driving License and be a Vehicle Owner*
- Creating and developing on-going client relationships.
- Understanding your market and becoming an expert in that area.
- Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching a suitable role.
- Managing your client's recruitment.
- Updating our database with your activities/
- Composing and responding to email.
- Resilient and tenacious with passion for new challenges.
- Ambitious with a need to grow and develop your own career.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Next step... If you're looking to take your first steps into recruitment and believe you have what it takes. Hit Apply!
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job