Junior Recruitment Consultant. £20,000 basic. Do you want to work for one of the most highly awarded recruiters in the region? Winners of numerous industry awards. Comprehensive Trainee Recruitment Consultant training scheme. Uncapped commission. Company car scheme. International opportunities. Read on for more!
Established for close to 10 years this company have won, or have been short-listed for almost every available award in the recruitment industry. They specialise in recruiting into niche markets which are robust and have not been impacted over the years by changes in the wider economy. This has allowed the company to grow over the years to become a multi-national recruitment business with offices in the UK, Europe and Middle East. Having recently expanded their office space they have now doubled their headcount and are looking for the next intake of Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You will embark on an award winning training scheme. This is a combination of inhouse training and external trainers. Recent Trainee Recruitment Consultants benefited from training by an external trainer who had trained the Great Britain Olympics squad (not on sports but maintaining the mindset required to be a winner!). The company have a clear seven stage career path starting at Trainee and moving up to Director.
On completion of your training you will manage the full recruitment life-cycle. You will develop relationships with businesses. This may be through cold calling or gaining referrals from other businesses. You will establish what you’ll charge a company upon a successful placement (meaning that you can decide what your potential earnings will be) and take a detailed job specification. You’ll headhunt candidates, interview them and manage the process right through to your candidates successfully starting their new jobs.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is demanding. You will work on multiple vacancies at one time. That means different clients, different candidates all at different stages in the recruitment life-cycle. However, the rewards are exceptional;
- £20,000 starting basic salary. This is reviewed regularly and increases upon promotion from Trainee to Consultant (typically within three to six months).
- Company car scheme - the grade of car you drive is in line with the targets that you hit.
- Company expensed holidays to destinations such as Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza All expenses paid. The best hotels and restaurants and an itinerary of the most exciting activities on offer in each location.
- Monthly 'LunchClub’ Hit your targets and you’ll dine at a different restaurant, all expensed by the company. Rewarded for your hard work aside from the just the money that you can make!
- Clear career path - seven stages from Trainee to Director. This has been achieved in as little as four years.
- International secondment opportunities. 90% of Consultants working in international offices started in the head office in Didsbury
- Premium offices with a vibrant working environment close to local amenities
- Free parking
To apply for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role we’d like to see the following;
- Some evidence of sales experience. Ideally more than six months working in a sales based role
- Money motivated and goal driven - knowing what you’re working towards
- Tenacious and resilient - recruitment can be unpredictable. Your produce is a person. Can you handle the highs and lows? Let downs and set backs?
- Excellent rapport builder - naturally engaging and interested in people.
- Competitive - recruitment is a competitive industry. You’ll compete with other recruitment companies and yourself to be the best you can be.
Apply for this role now! We are hiring for the next intake of Trainee Recruitment Consultants. We’re hiring 10 Trainees to start between November and January. If you feel that you have the required experience then apply immediately for a telephone interview.
'Trainee Recruitment Consultant', Graduate, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant', Sales, 'BusinessDevelopment', B2B, B2C, Trainee, 'MediaSales', 'AdvertisingSales', 'DirectSales', 'outboundsales', 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant', 'SalesGraduate', 'BusinessGraduate'
- Graduate Recruitment