Junior Recruitment Account Manager-Technology
- Based: City of London
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: £20,000-£45,000 OTE
We're hiring across all areas of the business! We are currently looking for a Junior Recruitment Account Manager to join us here at Pioneer Search to work on a variety of leading accounts across the Financial Services sector.
We are a boutique Technology and Business Transformation Recruitment Consultancy and as a Junior Recruitment Account Manager, your main focus will be placing IT professionals across all levels into our many existing clients (little BD Required)!
Built upon successes from the past 25 years, the business leaders set up Pioneer Search 5 years ago to deliver a market leading and truly consultative recruitment experience. Spearheaded from our London HQ in brand new offices at Blackfriars, with a 180 degree view of London, you will work in prestigious offices and be provided with excellent training.
What does a day in the life of a Junior Recruitment Account Manager at Pioneer look like?
- Utilising all forms of Social Media to attract top quality candidates!
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Some Business Development & Marketing
- Client Management
- Sales and Negotiating
What are we looking for in you as a Junior Recruitment Account Manager?
- Proven Recruitment experience, with any IT or Financial Services experience beneficial
- Experience of both Client Management and Business Development
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Structured Career path and Team Leading/Management Opportunities
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices working with generally pretty cool people
What do we offer to our Recruitment Consultants?
- Monthly incentives and dining at London's top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party with 2018 set to be the biggest yet!
- Team nights out Go-Karting, Pool Nights, Cocktail Making Lessons, In-Door Golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple Store, Taste Card, free IPhone mobile insurance
- Account Management
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job