Junior Recruiter - Salary Flexible - Freeport Office Village, Braintree, Essex
This opening paragraph would normally be filled with promises of fame and fortune, huge OTE's, and the need to be "Hungry for money" ....
Working in recruitment is a great career but it will not make you rich overnight, it's a tough industry that requires hard work and a strong personality to succeed. Alchemy Recruitment have been successfully operating in the recruitment market for over 25 years and definitely break the mould compared to the common target led recruitment firms you would find on the high-street.
We have a great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our Global Compensation and Reward team as a Junior recruiter. This specific team handle senior level appointments ranging from £40,000 - £200,000++ across a wide variety of locations and sectors including Banking, Financial Services, and Commerce and Industry.
The Reward team also has a global focus and services clients in the UK, US, Europe, and APAC. This represents a unique opportunity for someone to work with people and businesses on a global scale.
What we can offer you.
- A non KPI driven environment that supports an entrepreneurial spirit.
- The opportunity to recruit in a huge amount of countries around the world.
- International Business Travel.
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities.
- A fun and collaborative office environment.
- Access to some of the world's best recruitment tools and software.
- The potential to manage your own desk and team.
What we want from you.
- Bright, Dynamic, and a strong personality.
- Extremely TechSavvy, great with social media and systems.
- Confidence is key, you absolutely must not be scared to talk to people.
- Great administration and time management skills.
- Highly articulate and well presented.
- A desire to actually build a successful career.
This is a high performing team with some demanding and high profile clients including Global Banks, Insurance Companies, Tech firms, and FTSE 100 Businesses.
Because of this we are looking for someone incredibly high potential who can potentially work up to owning their own part of the market and desk.
If you want to build a career for yourself in an award winning business, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job