My client, a high profile investment company based in the West End, are now looking for a switched on Junior Receptionist to join their team. This will suit someone that wants to get their foot in the door and get some exposure in an entry level support role.
Duties of the role include:
- First point of contact on the ground floor reception
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests
- Logging visitors
- Ordering and receiving lunch deliveries for meetings
- Ensuring meeting rooms and reception area is kept tidy at all times
- Assisting the Office Manager with maintenance issues
- Receiving and distributing courier deliveries
- Replenishing and maintaining kitchen supplies
- Replenishing printers and stationary cupboards
- Distributing incoming post
- Franking outgoing post and delivering to loading bay on a daily basis
- Providing support and cover for PA's in the office
- Adhoc duties as and when needed
- Previous office experience beneficial
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft packages- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work independently
If this role appeals to you then please apply with your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- front of house