NEW ROLE - Well Established Law Firm.
An amazing Junior Receptionist role has just become available in the heart of the City. Our client is looking for a polished and enthusiastic candidate to join there team.
Based in beautiful offices our client is a highly recognised Law firm, an amazing opportunity for someone looking for their first role in the City.
JOB ROLE: Junior Receptionist
JOB TYPE: Permanent position
HOURS: 09.00am - 17.30pm
SALARY: £17,000-£20,000 *Depending on experience
CULTURE: Dynamic, busy, varied, modern offices.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- General office duties - including answering telephones directing calls, filing, post, ordering couriers, taking deliveries, ordering office supplies, snacks and drinks, etc.
- Take ownership of meeting rooms, kitchen area and general office space ensuring they are clean and tidy and presentable to clients and visitors.
- Book flights, accommodation, transport and any other arrangements associated with travel, when required.
- Coordinating and setting up meetings and conference calls with internal & external clients, including overseas parties.
- Other adhoc duties.
- Organise and assist in office events
- Secretarial support and diary management for other staff members
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience within an office or customer service based role is necessary.
- Professionalism in dealing with internal and external contacts
- Computer literacy, including ability to work on Microsoft Office products, and intermediate typing skills
- Proactive, friendly, enthusiastic, ability prioritise and work part of an international team
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Respect for privacy and confidentiality
- Desire to progress within the organisation, learn and think outside the current role.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.