Junior Quantity Surveyor
My client is a medium sized residential contractor based in Wisbech. Due to continued expansion, they require a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join the team to support the continued financial management of their projects. Salary would be around £18k - £20k depending on experience.
As a Junior Quantity Surveyor, you'll be supporting an established Quantity Surveying team with the financial management of a large Main Contractor across the Cambridge, getting stuck into everything from pricing variations of works.
- Assisting with detailed breakdown of build costs for each stage of work
- Assisting with cost and value reconciliation on all items
- Oversee spend on in-house and sub-contract labour, and material procurement
- Prepare Cost Value Comparison (Profit & Loss) notes
- Various administrative duties
- Dealing with projects up to £15 million
Qualifications & Experience
- Construction related Degree / equivalent, or working towards.
- Some previous experience within construction is highly desirable.
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"