Junior Quality Control Inspector
Role – Junior Quality Control Inspector
Salary - £25,000 per annum negotiable dependent on experience
Location – Suffolk
Type – Permanent
Currently looking for a Junior Quality Control Inspector, on a permanent basis. The Junior Quality Control Inspector will have an opportunity to work within all aspects of quality from inspections to preparing validation documents.
The Junior Quality Control Inspector role will involve:
- Testing and documentation
- Troubleshooting and preparing products ready for dispatch
- Working in all aspects of quality including, Inspection, internal auditing, preparing validation documents and supply chain management
- Working with in a small team
- Liaising with the managers or the departments and Quality Engineers
The Junior Quality Control Inspector will have the following attributes:
- Dimensional inspection on machined components to tight tolerances
- Must be fully conversant with engineering drawings
- Have experience with calibration of measuring equipment
- CMM experience is preferred, Programming or manual operation
- Knowledge of ISO9001 is desired
- Previous experience with Oil, Gas or Nuclear is an extreme benefit
- Excellent communications skills
- Great multi tasker
- Able to work well on your own as well as part of a team
The Junior Quality Control Inspector will earn a salary of £25,000
If you are interested in this position of a Junior Quality Control Inspector, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'