As part of a large-scale digital transformation programme, we have an extensive and wide range of projects happening at Make it Cheaper and you’ll have the opportunity to move between different systems, projects and development teams.
The QA Test Analyst will form part of the Change Team working alongside Cross functional teams (UX, BA, PO and developers) and be very much part of the full development cycle, you will be responsible for testing changes and new features to the Digital platforms, CRM & micro systems and the preparation and co-ordination of test scripts and scenarios. You’ll work closely with a variety of people from all different levels of the business from developers, to Marketers, and sales agents to Directors and therefore must have great communication skills to translate into both technical and non-technical language.
- As part of the test team you will participate in all test planning, functional testing, E2E testing, UAT, accessibility testing and regression testing; to test from a technical, customer experience and usability perspective.
- Attend & participate in project and planning meetings
- Work closely with business stakeholders and development team during 3 Amigo and backlog refinement session to help shape technical requirements and solutions, as well as review user stories.
- Prepare test cases, scripts and scenarios for all projects and features to minimise risk and reduce refinement time.
- Ensure all delivered features meet and adhere to original specification, customer and company requirements.
- Seek to find not only the problem but also root cause and therefore its solution.
- Raise and manage bugs delivered pre and post-delivery and support their resolution.
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies and supported tooling (Jira, Trello, Wrike)
- Experience in testing Responsive Digital sites and or CRM systems preferable
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving is a MUST!
- Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience with SQL would be beneficial but not necessary
- Working knowledge of testing API/Microservices - using POSTMAN
- Working knowledge of building and maintaining automation test frameworks
Looking to join a team with an inspiring mission and purpose - to help save British businesses millions of pounds every year?
Want to be part of a success story that has appeared on the Sunday Times Fast Track - the UK’s top 100 fastest-growing companies - for three years in a row?
Want to work for a company that was named as one of the UK’s most inspirational by the London Stock Exchange?
More importantly, what if you could work in a culture that was voted UK’s top 100 company to work for and the top 25 in London?
If so, then joining Make It Cheaper could be the right move for you!
Still reading? Ok, a bit more:
- Culture perks such as free vending machine days, masseuses at desks, smoothie bikes!
- Free fruit, coffee & tea
- Tonnes of benefits such as season ticket loan, charity and family days off, private healthcare, 5 extra days off for your wedding and tonnes more…
- Ongoing Training and Development (Internal and external)
- Discounts (Hospitality, Retail & other memberships) in the local area
- Onsite gym, security guarded cycle & Motorbike storage and on-site shower facilities
- Breakout area with PS4, pool table, couches, quiet zones and a state-of-the-art kitchen with amazing views of the Shard, Tower of London!
- Ongoing incentive rewards and trips, such as; Ski-ing, City Breaks, Sun&Sand Hols, Michelin Star restaurant and much, much more…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'