Junior QA Technologist
Toys / Gifts / Stationery
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
Our Client is an international, leading supplier to the retail industry. They currently have a great opportunity for a Junior QA Technologist to join their busy Toys & Gifts department.
This is a rare opportunity to secure an entry level technical position in the import industry and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their experience and their role in what is an interesting and complex area.
Working in a fast paced import environment, the successful candidate will take ownership of assigned product and ensure that it is delivered on-time and in-line with the companies own brand/ customer quality requirements. Daily duties will consist of;
- Following the approval process to ensure all products meet with our quality and compliance requirements prior to shipment.
- Approval of samples.
- Creation and upkeep of technical files.
- Arranging product testing and liaising with laboratories.
- Working closely with our International offices
- Working closely with our suppliers, purchasing department, logistics and design studio to deliver product on-time.
- Communicating with our customer’s QC teams and carrying out their requirements.
- Administration and day to day tasks, as assigned by the department manager.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Undertaking training, when necessary.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experienced working as a QA Assistant who is motivated, confident and who has good administrative and organisational skills. You must also be able to work within a team and thrive under pressure, therefore strong communication skills are essential. Finally, experience within the Import and Export industry will be a distinct advantage, although not a necessity.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR9203
KEYWORDS: QA TECHNOLOGIST/TOYS/GIFTS/IMPORT/EXPORT/ QC TECHNICIAN/ TRAINEE TECHNOLOGIST/ QUALITY CONTROLLER/FAR EAST/STATIONERY/SUPPLIER
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'