£18,000 - £24,000 plus benefits
Electricals / Lighting
Our Client is an exciting, expanding import company, and now has an excellent opportunity for a QA Technologist to join the team.
This is truly and excellent opportunity for an ambitious and passionate individual, who will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You will be reporting to the Head of QA.
- Product assessments
- Checking artworks
- Keeping the database up to date, filing etc
- Management of the testing on customer accounts
- Administration of the critical path on own accounts
- Requesting, checking and filing test reports from manufacturers
- Day to day maintenance of the technical files and updating the testing tracker
- Advise on cost reduction/cross referencing where possible
- Advising on correct warnings and symbols for product packaging, instruction manuals and rating labels. Ensure customer / supplier complaints and enquiries are effectively handled
- Work proactively with the suppliers and product development departments to reduce returns rates
- Work to and comply with the Company's Health & Safety Policy at all times.
- Observe Company disciplinary rules, Hygiene and Security procedures
- Good communication skills, and can work well with all departments well
- Highly organised with a logical and analytical mind
- Excellent administration skills and a mature attitude
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Works well under pressure, with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
This is role requires someone from a Quality Assurance background, with experience in electrical products, lighting or similar who is looking for an exciting new challenge in an extremely fast growing, young dynamic fun company.
For more information please contact one of specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7404