Goodman Masson are looking for a driven Junior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a leading media company based in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a market leader in the media sector and to join a fun, progressive and social finance team.
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations.
- Chasing approvers for authorisation.
- Ensuring aged creditors report is reviewed and balances over 60 days are explained and dealt with on scheduled meetings.
- Making weekly payment runs - Suppliers/Expense, multiple currencies including USD, Euro and GBP.
- Opening post and monitoring personal and accounts payable mailbox for invoices, statements and supplier queries.
- Ensuring invoices are coded and processed and that statements are received and reconciled on a daily basis.
In order to be considered for this role you must be confident with the entire invoice process from start to finish and have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including full study support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job