Junior Property Manager - £22-25K - South West London
If you are an organised multi-tasker keen to work for an award winning estate agency with passionate work ethic and excellent development opportunities then this could be the ideal role for you. Our client is looking for a property services administrator to join their dynamic team in South West London.
The successful candidate will be well-presented and able to represent the brand in a professional manner. You will be articualte, hard-working and have experience dealing with the management of issues/conflicts in a professional and empathetic capacity. You will be responsible for general administrative support as well as quality customer service for all tenants and landlords.
Junior Property Manager Duties
- Arrange and book any pre tenancy works for the non-managed portfolio
- Facilitating and assisting with all move in and move outs for the non- managed portfolio
- Ensuring all necessary paper work is sent to both landlord and tenant.
- Checking and exchanging all new deals to ensure they are executed correctly and accurately.
- Responding to any general tenancy issues for the non - managed portfolio
- Oversee all renewal GSC for the non- managed portfolio
- Provide contractual support to the lettings mangers and lettings teams.
- Telephone and written queries arising from Landlords and Tenants and ensuring they are answered within 24 hours.
- Assist with renewal negotiations
- Oversee all renewal paperwork and renewal of deposit certificates
- Assist with the termination process and ensure correct documentation is provided to both landlord and tenants
- Oversee release of deposits for the non- managed portfolio
- Co-ordinate all change of occupancies
- Assisting with client deposit monies protection
Junior Property Manager Preferred Requirements
Excellent Communication and customer service skills.
Previous experience working in a busy environment
Has shown excellent organisational skills in a busy Professional environment
Manage a varied and complex workload
PC literate with experience in using Microsoft Office suite, specifically including Excel and Outlook.l
Proven experience with working as part of a busy team that is driven to provide excellent customer services externally and internally
Exceptional attention to detail
This role is based in SW London with the property services team, Monday - Friday 9am-6pm.
Keywords: Property Administration, Lettings Administration, Property Management, Property, Administration, Property Administrator, Lettings Coordinator, Receptionist, Administrator, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, Tenancy Administrator, Tenancy Coordinator
Turner Wise Property Recruitment
If you are career-focused, driven and money motivated please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Property Management
- Work Ethic