Junior Project Manager
AMS is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a well-known building society with headquarters in Swindon; As one of the largest savings and mortgage providers in the UK, 15 million members are at the heart of everything they do.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Junior Project Manager for a 6 month contract based remotely.
Purpose of the Role:
Delivery Manager required to manage and oversee the design, build and execution of an NDA remediation project. Working on Nationwide's Moments That Matter Mission looking at NBS members data, this role will work closely with the remediation team to ensure the end to end user journeys are improved. The role will look at the emerging processes and remediation work, the Delivery manager will work with a Team of BA's to analyse the customer data, identify any issues, look to resolve problem and suggest solutions for moving forward.
As a Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- This role will have three main focus areas; doing delivery, resourcing delivery and enabling delivering.
- Coordinating a team of BDs and a wide number of Business stakeholders to implement remediation process
- Use of appropriate frameworks, tools and techniques to plan and deliver change initiatives
- Analysing customer data
- identify any issues, look to resolve problem and suggest solutions for moving forward.
- Clear, concise, and timely reporting
What we require from the candidate:
- Project manager experience
- Knowledge and experience of business change and readiness processes.
- Financial services background ideally with customer journey experience
- Good stakeholder management, negotiating, influencing, motivational and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong technical experience with a proven track record of delivery.
- Knowledge and experience of working with a combination of Agile and Waterfall methodology's
- Excellent organisation and planning skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent understanding of Jira, Confluence and Kanban
IR35 Status: This role has been assessed as inside of IR35.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of Off Payroll working. Any rate quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such, the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'