Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a driven Junior Project Manager to join a fast-growing pharmaceutical business based in Essex.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years' experience within project management or within a PMO function.
Job Responsibilities - Junior Project Manager
- Identify potential project problems, risks, mitigate contingencies and implement corrective actions
- Maintaining and tracking a detailed Project Plan within the Business Transfer Plan document, including establishing project timelines
- Designing a project plan bridging technical and regulatory functions in MS Excel
- Co-ordinate with technical, regulatory, artwork, supply chain teams and commercial teams to ensure product transitions in each market are within schedule
- Optimise current and manage operational processes for allocated projects to meet end goals
- Develop and manage ongoing professional relationships with Atnahs’ key partner companies
- Travel will be required with the role within and outside the UK, dependent on the project
Person Specification - Junior Project Manager
- To maintain professional standards at all times
- To be punctual, maintain dress standards, be polite and courteous to internal and external customers at all times
- Ability to work cross functional team
- To act in an efficient and professional manner at all times
- To be approachable, helpful and flexible at all times
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'