Our client is an award winning software development business who are currently looking to strengthen their team with a Junior Project Manager. Within this role, you will be responsible for managing the project delivery of high quality safety-critical software that is crucial to operating key national infrastructure.
About the role
Reporting into the Programme Manager, the successful Project Manager will ensure delivery of outputs for both internal and external facing projects. Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders at all levels, you will manage the full lifecycle of the project from identifying the project scope, the creation of project plans through to delivery.
Main duties will include:
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, deliverables and success criteria
- Management of projects in line with the defined project management methodology and standards
- Creation of project plans to identify tasks, deliverables, milestones and resources whilst ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place
- Escalation of issues to ensure the wider project team and appropriate stakeholder group are kept informed
- Management of risks, aligned to appropriate accountabilities, impact and mitigating actions
- Capture lessons learned in alignment with the delivery methodology in order to support continual improvement initiatives
About the company
This is an established business who are passionate about developing safety critical software that is crucial to operating key national infrastructure. An ambitious and forward thinking company who are constantly expanding and looking for the next project. Having won several awards in recent years, this business strives to push the boundaries and welcome people who can challenge the norm and help pioneer new technology.
Offering a competitive salary depending on level of experience, this company is passionate about personal development and welcomes those who are looking to grow and develop.
Your key skills and experience
- Previous experience working within a project management role within a commercial business
- Hold a project management certification eg. PRINCE2, PMP, Agile PM
- Skilled in problem solving, decision making and have sound judgement with the confidence to be assertive when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to manage meetings, workshops and presentations with large groups
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'