Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will primarily be responsible for managing the delivery of creative learning solutions, tailored to meet our clients' needs through our range of products and services within the specified time-frame/budget. This opportunity would suit someone currently working in a Project Management role or a Junior Account Manager / Project manager looking for their next career move.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Assist the Business Development Managers and Account Managers with the proposal of innovative solutions to meet client's needs based on our range of eLearning and LMS products and services
• Proactively manages projects and acting as a central point of contact for clients, internal staff, directors, and project team members throughout the project lifecycle
• Estimate required resources and engaging participants needed to achieve key goals and milestones for projects
• Present solutions in professionally set out Statement of Work for each project as accepted
• Identify key project tasks and scheduling work to be undertaken by other departments to deliver projects
• Ensure that appropriate documentation is produced and maintained for all projects including project overview, project plans, meeting notes and project budgets in line with proposals
• Plan and schedule timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
• Facilitate project meetings, during the project lifecycle, both internally and with clients, visiting client offices as required
• Work closely with and contributes to the work of other project teams to ensure project is delivered on time and in budget
• Proactively manage changes or movement in scope, identify risks, and devising contingency plans.
• Effectively communicating and continually managing expectations of team members and stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion
• Undertake review of online solutions produced to ensure that they are fit for purpose' and meet the Statement of Work
• Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
• Attend regular project management meetings and team knowledge sharing session
As a well-rounded Junior Project Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• APM Fundamentals qualification (or equivalent)
• Proven track record of project management
• Experienced client management and consultancy skills
• Excellent face-to-face and written communication skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Work in a methodical and organised manner, good time management skills.
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Be part of the team
• Ability to work individually without supervision
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Promote a positive working environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to be creative and produce innovative ideas
• Genuine and enthusiastic interest in technology-based learning
• Exceptional customer service face to face and over the phone
• Good knowledge of project management software
• Understanding of a learning & development environment
• Understands the Financial Services sector
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'