Based in Leeds the successful candidate will work in partnership with the Programme Manager to deliver the Colleague IT Workpackage within the overall Programme.
- Management of the Plan, RAID logs and reporting through relevant Governance
- Supporting the Business teams as necessary to produce documentation for approval through Governance Forums
- Creation of materials for management of key meetings and engagement of senior stakeholders.
Proven track record in the management and delivery of a Workpackage within a complex project
- Excellent Stakeholder and Communication Skills
- Ability to work independently as the Team is based across several locations
- Solid plan management, including use of MSP ( building and maintain Project plans)
- Microsoft Office suite with expertise in PowerPoint
- Good understanding of project financials with Ability to manage budgets and required reporting
- Familiarity of Wealth products
- Previous knowledge of CMT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'