Our client provides a cloud based SaaS solution to their customers - investment banks and independent research providers - which covers client management and research distribution - to help them manage their client relationships, distribute their research product, gain insight into their operational data and comply with market regulation.
Our client is headquartered in London, three minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station, with an office in New York and customers in North America, UK & Europe, Africa and Asia.
Their customers benefit from their focus on customer success both during and after implementation.? Our client has 30+ customers (and growing rapidly), and even though all our client's implementations are essentially similar in function, they are all completely unique in terms of their requirements, ways of working and therefore their own configuration.
Our client is seeking a skilled and professional Project Manager with experience of delivering system implementations to customers in the Investment Banking business.
The successful applicant will have mainly a Project Management (or Implementation Manager) background with plenty of experience and examples of working directly with customer business and technical teams to deliver complex solutions successfully, often working with demanding stakeholders under time pressure, sometimes in conjunction with other vendors.
Rollouts typically comprise a mix of both technical and CRM business aspects, required to transition a customer’s CRM data and processes and getting business users ready on Day 1.
The project manager our client is looking for will be both internally and outwardly facing, as comfortable interfacing with internal teams as well as being the primary interface to the customer during the rollout.
It would be advantageous to have experience of implementing SaaS software or CRM projects as an independent vendor to organisations of varying size; you must be equally comfortable communicating with technical teams as well as business teams.
You will have plenty of examples of implementation projects that you have run in the past that demonstrate planning, executing and control of projects, from start to finish, and how you keep a project out of trouble. You will be well aware of the importance and impact of scope, time and stakeholder management.
You will be used to managing a number of projects in parallel, and also comfortable to take on inflight projects. Frequently you will be representing our client in a Project Lead capacity to the client, and to present to customer stakeholders. You will be used to virtual project team management, as although typically there will be a BA assigned, assignment of technical resources is usually based on skills required for the deliverable.
When our client's sales team requires some pre-sales project related work, involving planning and scoping rollouts for prospective clients, you will be expected to help define this.
Good track record is required but just as important are your natural analytic, customer and communication skills and a desire to learn and grow within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Plan, organise and scope a project, ready to start
- Act as key project POC and lead with client during a typical implementation
- Call on our client’s processes, templates and practices to deliver the project
- Identify and secure the people resources needed on an ongoing basis
- Lead the delivery team and advise the customer of the best course throughout
- Manage and control the scope, timescales and resources
- Manage the activities, dependencies and deliverables throughout
- Report on a project including budgetary control
- Handle risks and issues and mitigation action plans
- Identify and deal with a project or deliverable that goes off course
- Close a project/lessons learnt
- Client Success team shared activities such as sales support and other post go-live client success responsibilities
- Minimum two years experience of working with IBs as a Project Manager or implementation manager. This might have been within a bank or working for a vendor.
- Excellent communication, project analysis and workshop skills and capable of producing high-quality documentation
- Some great examples of real projects you have run
- A project management or delivery manager background
- Leadership and presentation skills
Ability to managing project schedules and workload within a collaborative team framework
- A desire and willingness to get to know your customers
- Ability to self managing your schedules and workload within a collaborative team framework
- Familiarity with sell-side Sales, Research and Investor Relations processes
- Learn how the sell-side business really works including the impact of increasing regulation
- Grow skill set within and outside of project management
- Be part of our company's growth and development
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'