Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have five offices around the world and are growing.
Access Partnership is looking to recruit a junior project manager for international lobbying campaigns and internal development functions. Candidates should be prepared to work on high-risk projects for Fortune 500 clients, as well as having a passion for international technology issues and how they affect trade and society. Based in London, the candidate will report to the Head of Project Management. The successful candidate will work across the company’s two teams, both of which have been at the forefront of transforming international technology policy change since 1999.
The project management team is a growing team within the company that is responsible for client project delivery and performance, internal development functions and company improvement.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (which are closely linked to our Core Competency Framework):
- Support the delivery of both short-term projects and major, multi-year technical advisory and public policy projects
- Draft clear communications and content on short timelines
- Drive internal stakeholders towards timely delivery of quality products
- Help create and implement internal change strategy and business improvement programmes
Skills and experience
- Superior organisational and communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies
- A demonstrable interest in public policy or the technology industry
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders
- Fluency in one or more languages, other than English
- Previous experience in consulting, technology, or government service.
What We Offer
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, broad responsibility with clear opportunities for growth and career progression. Our diverse international client base will provide the opportunity to work on international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our culture boasts a collaborative working environment, a multi-cultural setting, a group of creative, passionate individuals, and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all our staff.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are able to demonstrate many of the key skills and experience required and are looking for the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV and a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role using "Junior Project Manager" as the email subject. Candidates must hold EU citizenship, or a current UK work permit if a citizen of a non-EU country.
This is not an IT PM role
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job