Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager - Project Coordinator - PMP - Prince 2 - APM - MS Project - Microsoft Office - Stakeholder Engagement - Project Lifecycle - Agile - Accommodation Moves
Our well known media company are looking for a hardworking Junior Project Manager to assist in the coordination of workstreams in an accommodation move.
- Responsible for putting together a project plan to coordinate the move for the various workstreams during the relocation
- Aid the Project Lead to articulate objectives, outputs and high-level benefits to be delivered by the project
- Support the production of Project Management Plan or equivalent document to get agreement with stakeholders for the purpose, nature and scope of the project and secure the mandate to proceed into shaping the project
- Mobilise a project team and establish the organisation structure
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders, fostering innovation, effective working and address issues
- Ensure all expenditure is accounted for and reconciled to budget/plan
- Proven experience as an Assistant Project Manager or Junior Project Coordinator
- Microsoft Office skills including MS Project
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Experience with relocation
- Recognised PM qualification including Prince 2, APM etc.
- Worked on a minimum of 2 sizeable projects
- Agile PM awareness and facilitation skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- Junior Project Manager - Project Coordinator - PMP - Prince 2 - APM - MS Project - Microsoft Office - Stakeholder Engagement - Project Lifecycle - Agi
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job