Keen to put your organisational skills and client facing experience to use with a company offering strong career prospects? If you've got an interest in emerging technology, we may just have the role for you!
With a strong reputation as an independent and global consultancy we specialise in IT, Audio Visual, Acoustics, Audio Systems, Digital Signage and Display Solutions; and we work with some amazing organisations. Due to our continued growth and increasing demands, we have space to recruit a Junior Project Manager to support our UK consultant team, ensuring the successful running and delivery of a range of challenging projects.
You'll be joining our UK team, based from our Docklands office, and helping us with a variety of tasks such as;
- engaging with clients during design and delivery phases as required by our project lead consultant
- coordinating and managing the competitive procurement process
- managing appointed integrators and other contractors
- generating project documentation as required (i.e. status reports, project plans etc.)
- attending site meetings, site walks, coordination meetings etc.
- carrying out off-site and on-site witness testing
- handling general administrative tasks as required by the project team (including travel booking etc)
- managing the centralised document repository (SharePoint)
- liaison with other departments
As part of this role, you'll be asked to research emerging technology and future trends; organise and attend regular updates and briefings from key system manufacturers; and explore areas of technology innovation, plus identify potential areas of service differentiation.
We're looking for someone who has experience planning numerous concurrent projects, is confident interacting with clients, and can coordinate effectively. Although desirable to have experience with audio visual systems, it's not essential, but it will be important to demonstrate a technical mind and approach with your work.
It will be advantageous if you have some experience with the delivery of the following types of AV systems (but equally we are open to someone who is quick and eager to learn!);
- corporate meeting rooms boardrooms and training rooms
- public address systems
- video and audio conferencing systems and infrastructure
- digital signage systems
- IPTV and content distribution systems
There will be an opportunity to move into a more design/consultancy focused role should that be of interest to you!
If you are keen to join a fun and high energy operation, we want to hear from you!
A competitive package with excellent benefits is on offer, including the opportunity to take on industry training.
- Client Liaison