Are you a looking for your next challenge, maybe bored of working for a corporate and would appreciate some flexibility?
Our client is a residential and commercial property developer who are looking for an experienced Junior Project Manager Estimator / Surveyor to join their team based from Witney on a part time basis.
Reporting to the company’s Director, you will be responsible for assisting with the pricing of Projects/ contracts for work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation and negotiation of tender’s submission
- Sourcing pre-project information
- Produce Tender report, labour and material matrix’s
- Ensure tender is delivered to the appropriate place on time
- Attend pre and post tender interviews, client meetings
- Liaising and reporting to the Director
- Processing applications and valuation for payments
- Agreeing subcontract invoices
- Attend regular pipeline meetings to review current tender submission requirements and communicate effectively to keep Director up-to-date on project submission status whilst also tracking and resolving issues
- Keeps abreast of various changes in industry and competitive environment in which the company operates
- Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations
- Perform Other Duties and Projects as assigned
Qualifications and SkillS
- 2 years’ experience in construction
- Excel and Word proficient.
Scope to work from home but much of role will be based on site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job