Project Manager required. My client is a well-established metal fabricator suppling a broad range of industries. Due to the on-going success and profitable business wins my client requires an enthusiastic Graduate Project Manager to join a dynamic and growing team.
The Project Manager will be required to support our commitment to quality of customer service, and will assist the team with customer projects from start to finish.
Junior Project Manager Position Overview
- To manage projects from conception through to delivery on time, within budget and to provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain regular communication with customers to provide project updates. It will be your responsibility as the Project Manager to be the customer's main point of contact supported by technical and commercial departments.
- Communicate customer's specifications to our team.
- Organise and attend project meetings with customers supported by relevant team
Junior Project Manager Position Requirements
- Engineering degree or equivalent, ideally in a mechanical or manufacturing bias.
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to read and review 2D engineering drawings/3D models via solid works and other viewers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all level on a European and Global level.
- Strong written ability and I.T literate.
- Good organisational and prioritising skills to manage multiple projects.
Junior Project Manager Position Remuneration
- £20,000 to £24,000 dependant of candidate's experience
- 28 days' holiday (Bank holidays included)
- Parking on site
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the company
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job