Junior Project Manager
Interaction Recruitment is delighted to be working with a leading prepayment utilities provider in the Chandlers ford area of Southampton, for a permanent Junior Project Manager.
Do you enjoy researching information and are able to provide proof of understanding?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards its employees and offers career progression?
Are you methodical with a focus on attention to detail?
Day to Day Duties:
· Lead/support and assist on tasks to support the Project Managers delivery of any project
· Coordinating, supporting and attending internal and external stakeholder meetings on behalf of the Project manager
· Scheduling and organising meetings on behalf of the Project Manager
· Validating the captured requirements of internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are fully scoped and understood ahead of delivery planning
· To ensure delivery of full personal requirements/milestones to agreed deadlines
· Manage expectations of external/internal parties to ensure consistency across projects based on guidance by the Project Manager
· To keep the Project Manager fully updated on all areas of the Project that they are looking after
· Creating full Project plans, milestone reports and all other Project documentation required to ensure accurate project scoping and delivery timings
· Supporting and liaising with other teams within the business to ensure continual development of processes and projects and effective delivery relationships
· Preparing training documentation to assist in the roll out and delivery of change processes
· A recognised Project Management Qualification
· Experience and knowledge of Business Process Improvement
· Experience of assisting in project delivery
· Stakeholder Management experience
· Experience of requirements gathering in a project setting
· Ability to display excellent analytical skills
· Liaising with other parties and across cultures, to discuss technical information
· MS Office especially Project, Visio and Excel
· Excellent people management skills
· Being proactive in achieving results, confidently chasing external stakeholders and resolving issues
· Able to cope with tight deadlines and changing priorities, under pressure
· Striving to enhance process without compromising existing results
For more information regarding this role please contact Donna Crook at Interaction Recruitment on