We are looking for a Junior project manager who will be the vital link between our web technology team and the business by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features. You will work closely with our web team and report directly to the Web General Manager.
Salary: £23K - £28K depending on experience
Benefits: Healthcare, dress down, are parking and sociable environment.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to technology/wider team
- Communicate key insights and findings to technology /wider team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Knowledge of Agile software development
- Use of Jira & Confluence or similar
Interested in having a chat and finding out more? Apply today to Ashley at MRJ technology for an immediate discussion.
N: Ashley Loofe
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com