Junior Project Manager – Software Implementation – London - £22k
to £22k + Benefits
A talented Junior Project Manager with experience in assisting the delivery of bespoke software solutions is required for a position based in Stratford, London.
The successful candidate will join a talented team within an international and award winning company and will support the delivery of software projects.
A salary of up to £22k is available initially for this position with excellent room for progression.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a market leading specialist software solution provider who deliver bespoke software to the medical and healthcare sectors.
- Support the delivery and management of projects
- Background in the delivering software projects
- Requirements gathering and planning
- Project planning
- Project budgeting
- Change management
- Assist with the delivery and implementation of software projects
- Production of project documentation
- Experience within a structured environment such as Prince2 would be very useful
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Project professional looking for a challenging full lifecycle position with excellent career development opportunities
Basic salary to £22,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.