Junior Project Manager, Software Development
Salary: £32,000 to £42,000 per annum, plus benefits and excellent training prospects...
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Junior Project Manager to help manage external and internal projects, including being a key facilitator of a software implementation team delivering demanding projects for an exciting organisation based in Shoreditch. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Developers and Management team to understand the successful formula on how to deliver technical solutions to a rapidly growing client list through innovation.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Good understanding of development technologies
- Manage the relationship with customer stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors/project team
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a plan to track progress
- Excellent communications skills, able to work in a collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, hungry to learn and passionate about emerging technologies. Any previous commercial experience within a Development environment and / or being degree educated in Computer science related studies would be a distinct advantage.
Please send your CV to Jakob Russell.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job