Junior Project Manager / Junior Project Engineer / Graduate required for our client based in Rochester a mechanical building services company who specialise within air conditioning, they operate through-out the South East taking on new build and refit projects.
This is a unique opportunity for a recent Building Services Graduate, NVQ Level 4 Building Services or HND/HNC Building Services student to secure a position within an industry leading company that will provide full on the job training and support to progress you to a Project Manager / Project Engineer position.
Our client expect the Junior Building Services Engineer / Trainee Building Services Engineer to have a proven understanding of the principles of being a Building Services Engineer from an academic perspective, for example, knowledge of commercial heating systems, air conditioning, pipework, ventilation, CAD, HevaComp and basic system design.
Junior Project Manager / Junior Project Engineer Position Overview
- Full training by way of a buddy system where you will shadow and learn the practical side of being a building services engineer
- Working on new build and refurbishments projects and contracts
- Be involved with the full project cycle from site survey, design and installation/refurb.
Junior Project Manager / Junior Project Engineer PositionRequirements
- Recent Building Services graduate or recently completed the HNC/HND or NVQ Level 4 Building Services.
- Able to demonstrate academic knowledge of the Building Services industry, for example, commercial heating systems, air conditioning, pipework, ventilation, CAD, HevaComp and basic system design.
Junior Project Manager / Junior Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Starting Salary £20,000 - £25,000
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Full package to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'