Junior Project Manager, Pharmaceuticals, South Wales.
Busy Project role in an established, yet growing, Scientific & Commercial Project team for the packaging & distribution arm of a global CRO.
This role is typically best suited to candidates with a platform of Scientific knowledge, education and/or experience who have a genuine desire to progress with a career in Project Management.
The environment and culture promotes progression & development for aspirational Project Managers.
General Purpose of Role for the Junior Project Manager:
Supports assigned clinical customer projects to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame, budget, and in accordance with customer expectations. Diligently manages significant matters pertaining to assigned projects to "Provide the industry's leading customer experience."
As the Junior Project Manager, some of your responsibilities will be;
- Provide continuous support to Project Manager and team by being the daily point contact for day-to-day internal problem solving and trouble-shooting.
- Leads weekly customer calls and CPT meetings in absence of Project Manager.
- Creates notes for weekly customer teleconference calls and internal CTP meetings.
- Manages timing of internal process to ensure timely receipt and release of bulk, project packaging components and shipping supplies.
- Communicates with customers and vendors to resolve missing or erroneous certs and documentation related to receiving and QC release of bulk, packaging components and shipping supplies.
- Monitors and updates scheduling liaison with production needs for project.
- Creates project specific routings and bills of material.
- Hard allocates lot specific bulk and material to the work order.
- Adherence to all cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.The on-time, on-budget delivery of client projects to relevant standards as a result of support provided to PM
- Provision of reporting of Project Management metrics and KPI statistics as required.
- The active participation in improvements to departmental and cross company procedures and systems.
The Specific skills the Junior Project Manager will be expected to have:
- Experience in a supportive role, preferably in the clinical supply field and a contract environment.
- An understanding of Quality Standards including GMP, GCP and GDP.
- Experience in providing administrative support
- Clear and concise communications
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Sage 200 and MS Office Packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication; structures communication in a logical way.
- GCSE Grade C and above in English, Science and Mathematics (or equivalent) is essential
- A Level/NVQ/HNC or equivalent in Applied/Life Sciences or Mathematics is desirable
Please apply now to be reviewed immediately
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'