Junior Project Manager, Central London - Up to £25k dependent on experience
Looking for your chance to join a fun agency with great work on hand? We’re looking for a Junior Project Manager who is at the top of their game at the moment. This agency work on brand partnerships, partnering a well-known telco client with brands to create great promotions for their customers. As Project Manager you’d be working in the agency to ensure all of the promotions go out on time.
Are you the Junior Project Manager we’re looking to speak with? You’ll be managing a large volume of partnership offers right from approval to publishing on the app. You won’t need to be a digital expert, but having knowledge of the digital space would be ideal. This Junior Project Manager will be responsible for collating partner reward information and creative assets, keeping reports throughout the process.
The Junior Project Manager they’re looking for will be digitally savvy and preferably have some experience within a similar agency / environment. Are you a Junior Project Manager with great interpersonal skills? You’ll be working in collaboration with clients, internal teams and external stakeholders.
Here’s what will be expected of this Junior Project Manager:
- Manage multiple partnership simultaneously
- Traffic workflow between client and partners
- Use partner redemption data and terms of deal to prepare weekly revenue reports for clients
- Collate partner reward information and creative assets
- Write up status reports
- Ensure internal stakeholders are aligned and informed
- Gather feedback from all stakeholders
Is this the kind of Junior Project Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Junior Project Manager:
- 1-2 years’ experience in an agency preferable
- Great attention to detail
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- Understanding of offer mechanics and promotions preferable
- Keeps cool in a pressured environment
If you think this the Junior Project Manager role is for you then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW544 when applying for this Junior Project Manager role.
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Project Management
- Partnership Marketing