Junior Project Manager - Financial Crime Transformation
A top tier bank is looking for a Project Manager to join their financial crime transformation team in Sheffield.
The role is a Junior PM role to support the UK / Regional PMs.
Key activates are detailed below:
* Tracking the programme plan in Clarity
* Managing and tracking the RAID log
* Supporting global programme updates in Clarity
* Controlling regional project updates in Clarity, ensuring timelines of status updates are met by the regional PMs
* Collating the regional status updates and executing the weekly dashboard (regional project plan milestone updates)
* Supporting governance forums - Collating global PWG and PMB materials, Setting up global PWG and PMB meetings, Completing minutes from PWG and PMB meetings
* Collating updates to the TM Steerco and Portfolio PWG
* Tracking programme tollgates
* Ensuring regional documentation uploaded to sharepoint adheres to standards
* Supporting Clarity access and management of new/updates to country Clarity instances
* Supporting the change control process
* Assist PM in chasing regional updates
* Undertaking ad hoc admin duties to support the wider team
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'