Junior Project Manager - Finance
£25,000 - £28,000 (Plus Benefits and Training)
Are you are hard working individual looking to start a career in a Project Manager role?
The UK's leading investment ratings and research agency are looking to add a Junior Project Coordinator to their team. They work with financial advisers, assest managers and institutions to ensure they are equipping them will all the knowledge and tools needed to maximise their business results. They have a reputation for focusing on excellence, independence and reliability which has resulted in a variety of awards won over the years. They operate from state of the art offices, where they provide ongoing training and support for their employees coupled with your own personal career development plan to ensure you succeed within the organisation.
* Working to strict deadlines to ensure that tasks are completed on time and the projects run smoothly.
* Taking ownership of projects in their entirety by developing and maintaining excellent professional relationships with key stakeholders.
* Adhering to financial regulations to ensure clients do not exceed their budget and receive a great service.
* Researching within accounts to identify key individuals and opportunities in order to provide advice, guidance and assistance to clients to ensure they are fully aware of the tasks involved with the service.
* Previous experience within a business to business environment will mean you know how to approach, create and develop new and existing client relationships.
* An analytical mindset and attention to detail will allow you to run projects will all the minor details being addressed.
* Excellent communication, both verbal and written, will benefit you when liaising with clients about projects so all information is understood and recorded correctly.
* If you are can speak a second language, this will be beneficial for your application.
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish a challenge with plenty of autonomy and responsibility, hit the Apply button now!
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com /in/che-thomas-johnson/
- Financial Services
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'