Junior Project Engineer - Freight Forwarding - Altrincham - Up to £22,000
About the Company
You MUST have some experience of Project Management within an engineering function. This is an opportunity for a Junior Project Engineer to join a major engineering business who design and manufacture special purpose machinery. As a business they provide special purpose machinery globally and continually introduce new products for their customers.
Junior Project Engineer - The Rewards
- Salary up to £22,000
- Supportive and employee driven company culture
- Excellent training and career opportunities
Junior Project Engineer - Requirements
- Experience of project management in an engineering function
- You need to be able to demonstrate a good understand of project management
- Have an understanding of engineering needs from a project point of view
- Show good product knowledge within an engineering function
Junior Project Engineer - Responsibilities
You will be trained and supported to grow into the following role:
- Manage projects to ensure customer deadlines are met
- Attend customer sites with colleagues to clarify customer requirements.
- Ensure that Acceptance and Machine Specification are signed off
- Ensure a detailed handover is carried out with Design and Systems
- Where any problems occur liaise with the Team Leader
- Keep customer informed at relevant stages
- Prepare and complete all documentation necessary for machine delivery
- Maintain customer contact to ensure customer satisfaction
- Where necessary respond promptly to requests to attend customer sites for the purpose of breakdown of machines / fault finding
- Resolve situations as quickly and efficiently as possible liaising with the customer as required
- Ensure all documentation is up to date
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'