Junior Project Engineer
Purpose of the Junior Project Engineer:
To aid and assist in the running of projects and enhance project management skills to becoming a project engineer.
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Project Engineer:
- Working with the project engineers in delivering variety of projects.
- Work part of the current team of project engineers and designers.
- Aid in running small projects and ensure projects maintain current standards and quality levels.
- Aid in pricing projects and generating concept designs.
- Designing fixtures, jigs, assembly benches to semi-automated benches to aid customers in manufacturing process.
- Work to deadlines and customer requirements.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and meeting customer expectations.
- Responsible for projects financially and all engineering activities from design stage to commissioning and hand over.
- Running projects on customer site, and ensure commissioning of equipment for productions.
- To support the Project Manager in designing, quoting, winning and profitably delivering well engineered project work in full compliance with all legislation (health and safety) and generally accepted good engineering practice whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Learn how to execute engineered projects under the instruction of the Project Manager in order to develop skills and progress within the projects division.
- To work with all divisions within the company to help promote and develop all aspects of the company's offerings.
Requirements of the Junior Project Engineer:
- Degree level
- Master Degree (Desirable)
- Experience mechanical design,
- Experience of SolidWorks and PDM Essential
- Experience of Catia V5 Mechanical Design (Part Design, GSD & Product Assembly) – is an added advantage.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of the relevant industry (Desirable)
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to participate in presentations
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Junior Project Engineer role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'