Junior Project Manager
£32,000 - £36,000
Junior project manager/project coordinator/project support/project planner required working for well-established manufacture in automation and digital transformation products and services. The company have been trading since 1970, working within Aerospace, Automotive and Railway industries.
As the Junior Project Manager/Project Planner you will be working with the Project Management Team. You will be responsible for integrating and coordinating the project lifecycle phases in compliance with the business processes and functional departments. You will be responsible for preparing and maintaining the project control schedules in accordance with appropriate procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Develop full scale project plans
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Integrate project schedule, risk evaluations and assessment
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools with the Project Manager
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to Project Manager
- Compiling monthly data for monthly project reviews
- Manage the project schedule reporting
- Supporting project with achieving functional milestone deadlines
- Supporting project managers at project inception with establishing the project baseline documents.
- Facilitating recovery planning meetings with project teams.
- Supporting Managing information and recommendation to strategic plans and reviews
- Support the Project Manager with project changes rescheduling
Skills and Experience;
- Knowledge of practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Experience in Planning and Monitoring, Change Management.
- Project Scheduling software experience (MS Project and others)
- Experience using Microsoft office suite with advanced skills in Excel.
- 2 years Minimum experience working in a similar role with automation products or within Aerospace or Automotive Industries.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"