RECRUITMENTiQ are working in partnership with Revolution Projects and are seeking a Junior Project Engineer.
Small consultancy, delivering projects across the UK within a number of sections these being high end residential and industrial.
- Full Time, 8 hours a day
- 3 Month Probation Period
- From £26000 per depending upon experience
- Location Northwich, Cheshire (possible travel)
- Minimum HNC in an engineering or relevant technical discipline
- Construction Safety/Safety Qualification (NEBOSH, IOSH, SMSTS)
- Administrative Engineering support to the Technical Director
- On-site supervisory construction support, for the purpose of client compliance
- Ability to communicate at different organisational levels internally and with Clients
- Good planning organisational skills
- Proficiency in excel, word and would be considered advantageous with planning programme experience
- Can work on own initiative
- To have worked recently within a construction/plant environment
- Worked within a project team with key deliverables
- The role would suit an individual who is seeking a challenge within a diverse industry.
We are hoping the role will progress within the business
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'