Salary: £26,000 basic salary + Profit share
Looking to join a huge name and a global heavyweight in their industry? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in B2B management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
As a Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll effectively run a mini-business within the business, managing budgets, change and controlling risk. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator. You’ll create and develop rapport with key decision makers in order to establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £26,000
- Profit share scheme taking your Y1 total package higher!
- Fantastic, bespoke training and on-going support
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development
- A vibrant, welcoming culture with regular socials
- Pension contributions
- Educated to degree level
- Driving licence is highly desirable
- Confident, with excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Adaptable and willing to learn new skills
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'