Junior Project Co-ordinator
- Manage student review collection for the Whatuni Student Choice Awards
- Co-ordinate team of up to 8 temporary staff members
- Build relationships with university contacts in order to facilitate campus visits
- Facilitate education sector events
- £24,000 plus £1,000 OTE
The Hotcourses Group marketing team are looking for an organised individual to manage the review collection process for the annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards.
The Whatuni Student Choice Awards (WUSCAs) offer prospective students an unbiased, student-led alternative to traditional university ranking systems and are based exclusively on student reviews.
After completion of the WUSCA project, the Project Co-ordinator would be assisting with the smooth running of other marketing events across our Higher Education, Adult Learning and International Higher Education channels and also with the recruitment of temporary staff.
We’re looking for applicants with:
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisational skills and a logistical mind
- A desire to work as part of a creative, sociable team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some leadership experience, if not in the workplace then at university as part of a committee etc.
- Enthusiasm and dedication in owning a project
- One year’s experience in any relevant role
- Experience managing a busy calendar (desirable)
Whatuni was founded in 2007 and is part of the Hotcourses Group. With over 300 employees, we have offices in Chennai in India, Sydney in Australia, Boston in the US and London in the UK. We’re a great team to be part of, and strive to #neverstoplearning. One of our fantastic company benefits is the £200 per year allowance that all employees receive to spend on courses - choosing anything from tap dancing to scriptwriting. We’re a really sociable group, and have regular company events and activities.
Please apply directly through REED, submitting your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’d be a suitable candidate for the position.
- Communication Skills
- Higher Education
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job