Junior Project Account Co-ordinator - German speaking
Salary: £26/£32k circa dependant on experience
Based in South London, this creative design agency specialises in own label packaging design, for an international client team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic and experienced German-speaking Junior Project Account Co-ordinator to join one of the UK's most successful design agencies based in South London. This role will be to support a Senior Account Manager in managing and coordinating the critical paths of these projects on one of the most high profile accounts within the organisation. A minimum of "A level" German is essential including English, previous experience within Project Administration would be highly beneficial but not essential. Previous administration experience working with German clients is essential. The successful candidate will have the ability to administer a number of projects working within a highly successful and fast growing, medium-sized international organisation.
- Working initially under a Senior Account Manager you will co-ordinate entire projects or a complete brand from taking the initial brief from the client to obtaining approval to release the project, working closely with the internal Design and Artwork teams to facilitate the production of packaging. You will be responsible for writing briefings for internal design, photoshoot and digital artwork projects and to comprehensively brief the design or artwork team on individual projects.
- Responsible for ensuring projects are completed to the highest standard and to deadline. Managing conflicting deadlines to ensure changing priorities are recognised and planned for accordingly. Ensuring that your projects comply with all current client design and artwork guidelines.
- Responsible and accountable for complete budgets of all projects.
- Responsible to ensure all projects are invoiced promptly and within company timelines.
- You will be accountable for maintaining long-standing client relationships as well as building and maintaining strong internal relationships across the company.
- You will be responsible for the design/print and production process; therefore attention to detail is crucial. You will be accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the client brief are met and meeting all client deadlines with regards to design and artwork.
- You will be responsible for training and mentoring more junior members of the team.
You must be articulate, have an excellent telephone manner, and proven communication skills dealing with clients over the phone or in person in both German and English.
You need to be self-motivated, highly organised, be able to manage time-lines and meet constant deadlines. You must demonstrate a passion for building strong working relationships.
Some experience of Projects Co-ordination/Administration from design through to print ready artwork would be beneficial but not essential.
A proven ability to work to strict deadlines coupled with excellent attention to detail is essential and an understanding of design briefs and creative direction would be advantageous but again not essential.
You will be highly organised and efficient in managing an admin heavy workload.
Good computer skills are a must and experience using Macintosh computers advantageous.
- A minimum of "A" level German is essential.
- Project Administration experience is essential. You must be able to demonstrate previous Administration/Co-ordination experience in a fast paced environment working to short deadlines, which required high attention to detail.
- Experience within a print and design environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Some branding experience would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of dealing with a German client base is highly advantageous.
- Project Management
- Print Production Process
- Administration Processes