Junior Professional Services Consultant
£25,000 (+ bonus)
Very simply, the Professional Services Team provides guidance and technical support to this organisation's clients through their journey. They work directly with customers to ensure they get the most value from their time with this company.
This is a challenging and varied role, where you'll work directly with customers, but also involves working closely with the Account Management, New Business and Product teams, in addition to a variety of other internal teams.
Once a sale is completed on one their cutting edge verification products you will be responsible for assisting with the on-boarding and implementation of said products. This is crucial role where you'll be representing this brand and sorting setup, troubleshooting escalation and access.
This role has a pre-defined progression plan, where becoming a Manager quickly is definitely achievable.
What you will be doing
- Configuration, implementation and support of all cutting edge products.
- Ongoing provision of support to customers post-implementation, including delivery of training, analysis and consultancy.
- Providing pre-sales and technical support and to the IDP Account Management and New Business teams.
What do I need?
- Familiarity with integrating web services and/or competency with common coding languages such as Java, .NET or PHP.
- Educated to degree level preferable.
- A confident worker, comfortable with working alone and as part of a wider team.
- Flexibility with reference to working hours and travel requirements.
- Willing to be adaptable to changing priorities, and to accommodate the need for urgency.
- A good communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Comparable experience advantageous.
- Analytical competency advantageous.
In this role you will be working in a large, vibrant office space spread over several floors. A senior member of the team will be working closely with you for support.
This organisation are incredibly flexible with their range of benefits, allowing you to 'pick and choose' the options most suitable for you.
If you have any questions about this role or would like to learn more, please contact or call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'