My client is an interbational B2B agency and they are looking for Junior Producer who has passion for marketing and a desire to learn. You’ll be working with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world.
This diverse job spans the production and job trafficking of all the components of a great marketing campaign from concepts to digital executions whether it be video, web or content.
You will work closely with video directors, designers, art directors, developers, copywriters, planners and client services. You will become involved in day-to-day management of projects and pitches. You will assist in scheduling workflow for a small but growing studio while keeping order on the ground, ensuring all projects are kept on track. You will help to implement quality control of studio outputs from brief to delivery. You will be responsible for ensuring all work is signed off by key internal stakeholders and any issues are resolved before they leave the studio.
You will collaborate with internal and external partners to produce exceptional video content that captures and communicates key brand messages.
Working with our friendly team, you’ll need to be confident, self-motivated, have a smart image, and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
- Daily office operations, travel arrangements and video shoot logistics
- Ensuring projects stay within timescales and budget
- Structuring projects that ensure efficiency
- Generating clear and succinct project reports
- Engaging with creative teams to understand their progress with tasks
- Hands on digital production of the marketing campaigns
- To support the Production Director with the daily running of a busy team
Skills and Experience
- A working knowledge of the key aspects of production whether it be videos, web builds or email banners.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Able to juggle multiple projects and cope well under extreme pressure
- You are confident in decision-making
- Have a sharp eye for detail
- An understanding of both technical and creative processes
- Confidence to speak up to senior stakeholders in order to get the best results for a project
- Sound implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external team members
- Calm under pressure - our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of digital media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- B2B, IT marketing knowledge and experience will be highly desirable
- Digital Production
- B2B Marketing
- Handle Multiple Projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job