Junior Production Coordinator
Junior Production Coordinator for a Licensing Company for Sportswear.
The main focuses are to ensure the delivery schedule is adhered to against the critical path and delivery targets are met without compromising quality. Working alongside the account managers, designer, garment technologist and Head of Sourcing.
- Support needs on new development from concept, CADS through to sampling and production.
-Set up tech packs, size specs BOM with CAD designer and liaising with requests directly with vendors.
- Weekly Production tracker monitoring and up-dating on all allocated projects. .
-Proto, SMS, PPS sample tracking. Critical path management to ensure samples are in track. Weekly up-dating the the business on statutes.
- Managing Inventory stock levels and the planning the production on SMU club cresting and printing project.
- Keep costing files and development matrix up-dated.
- Support garment tech on measuring production samples, approvals and sealing.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have strong communication skills. The role will involve cross functional communication.
- 1 to 2years previous experience within apparel production role.
- Positive attitude, result oriented with strong follow through.
- Proficient in excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job