Our client is an award winning mobile app and digital solutions agency based in Edinburgh city centre. With a team of 35+ software engineering specialists, developing large scale enterprise web applications along side our native and Xamarin based mobile products for clients internationally.
As their delivery teams continue to grow, we are looking to expand our project management through additional Junior Product Owners. Junior Product owners are responsible for working with senior leadership and clients to define and deliver their product solutions, from early stage research and market analysis through to development, delivery and iteration.
Delivering a functional product is not enough for our client, they strive for quality, robustness and an intuitive, thoughtful end-product. They achieve this through an agile development methodology; their teams are self-driven, self-organising and empowered to make changes to our processes to best achieve their goals. You will be an integral part of that process, working with their PMs to help steer the ship through both good and bad weather.
They are looking for keen and collaborative individuals to drive some of our cross-functional delivery teams that serve our varied array of products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assimilating the business needs of the client/business and translating that to workable requirements.
- Product scoping
- Split work into small, well-defined and testable chunks that can be independently delivered.
- Facilitate decision-making and product discussions both internally and externally.
- Specify the product definition and delivery method that works for you and your team.
- Acceptance criteria: Breaking down the functional requirements for a ticket and gathering feedback from your cross-functional team.
- Working across a variety of platforms (Web, API, Back-end, iOS, Android, Xamarin etc.)
- Prioritise your project work by addressing the needs of the client, the company and your development team.
- Work with Senior Product Owners and company leadership to define a product strategy that accommodates the wide range of solutions we produce.
More about you:
- You are already have experience working in a digital agency or digital enviroment.
- You take ownership over your own work
- You have worked to deliver complex digital solutions as part of an agile team.
- You are self-motivated and highly organised.
- Experience on mobile and/or web platform would be a plus.
- You are able to spot potential issues from a significant distance and know when to change direction or escalate the problem.
- You are diplomatic and comfortable with finding common ground on complex issues, both internally and externally.
For more information or to apply please contact Emily at Enigma People Solutions